Norton Antivirus Norton Security is a secured internet security program that gives your PC/Laptop complete security from Trojans, spyware, adware, worms, viruses, and unfamiliar malicious files that might hurt your PC/Laptop and can lead to information misfortune. Norton Security runs regular scans on the system in which it exists, and scans accessed emails and downloaded files.
Antivirus works on Windows MS, Mac OS X, Android, and IOS platforms. The Internet Security program is available in three editions: Norton Security Standard- which protects only one device, Norton Security Deluxe- which protects up to five devices, and Norton Security Premium- which protects up to ten devices.
Norton Antivirus is one of the most reliable and widely used antivirus software globally. It protects users of all levels of expertise and device configurations from malware that targets Windows services and the privacy of their users.
It efficiently detects and removes viruses, worms, trojans, and many other types of threats automatically, without interrupting your work or creating heavy performance losses on your system. The software regularly updates and monitors emails and instant messaging attachments for potential threats, including data downloaded to your system through removable storage.
Some Easy Steps to install Norton Antivirus:
Installing Norton’s antivirus is very simple. If there is no CD provided with the device on which it is being installed, then you have to download the antivirus. By just following the instructions on the screen.
- Step 1: Click the log in Norton account option, type your login details, and then click to log in.
- Step 2: If you don’t have a Norton account, then click on create an account option.
- Step 3: Click on the download option appearing on the Norton installation window.
- Step 4: Now, enter the product key and click on the Continue button.
- Step 5: Click on I accept and select the download option. If your system displays multiple Norton products on your Norton account, then select the product of your choice and click on the Next button.
- Step 6: If you are unable to see the product of your choice, then click on the load button to see more products.
- Steps 7: If you are using Chrome, then double-click on the file you downloaded appearing on the bottom left of your browser.
- Step 8: If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft browser, then click on the Run option.
- Step 9: And, if you are using Firefox or Safari Browser, then click on the top right corner of your browser, then click on the Download button, then click on the file you have downloaded.
- Step 10: If the User Account Control pop-up appears on the screen, then click on the continue option and follow the instruction appearing on the screen.
- Step 11: During installation, if the payment option does not appear on your screen, then your product will expire after the trial period, and then you have to purchase the subscription.
Finally, Norton antivirus is now successfully installed and activated on your device. After completing the process you will easily be able to install and activate Norton antivirus on your device. Many Norton Antivirus offers an added benefit called Norton Virus Protection Promise, which includes access to Norton authorities who can help you to diagnose and remove viruses when you are under Norton’s Subscription.
If in case Norton authorities are not able to remove a virus from your device, you may get a refund of the Norton subscription or other benefits from Norton’s end. Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials will turn off if you install another anti-malware program to protect your device.
Before installing anti-malware software, make sure you don’t have anti-malware software on your computer. If you do, make sure to uninstall the software you don’t need before installing the new one. This can cause problems on your device if two different anti-malware products are installed and operate at the same time.